5 Reasons to Get a Job in Logistics:
by Sarah Jordan
1. Job Security: The Logistics field is growing at an increasingly rapid rate. The U.S. Department of Labor shows that logistics jobs will increase by 25.5% from 2010 to 2020. An additional 27,800 jobs will available to fill during this time.
2. If you’re interested in a career with opportunity for advancement, no matter what your education level (from entry level forklift operators to truck drivers all the way up to management), you might want to look into Supply Chain Management.
3. You may quality for free training provided by the U.S. Government after serving four years in the U.S. military.
4. You’ll never be bored. Variety is the name of the game in this growing field.
5. You can find a career in logistics no matter where you live, although there are plenty of U.S. based “hotspots” for Logistics. If you are looking for Logistics job in the United States, this free tool can help you: https://uslogisticsjobs.com/
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly